Aquatec RG-3100S Second Stage
RG-3100S Second Stage
Diving Regulator Adjustable Second Stage, Dive Regulator Downstream Valve Type, Regulator alternate air source, Saft second stage, Octopus
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Intermediate pressure: 150 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 1.2-1.4 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.1 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free at surface and is easy to use with gloves
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference.
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Available as a standard right-hand regulator
- Second stage adjustment knob: Fine-tunes inhalation effort
- Weight: 237g (0.52lb)
- Faceplate Color: Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Red, Yellow, Red