Aquatec FN400 Light Jet Fin
Scuba Woman JetFin | M, L, XL | FN400
When adjusting in an upward stroke due to the angle of the vents, the Fin reacts to a solid blade for maximum power and thrust. Jet fins come with a strong and durable adjustable rubber fin strap with metal buckles for bulletproof reliability
White and Pink
You Might Also Like:
AQUATEC FN-500S NEUTRAL BUOYANCY JET FIN
AQUATEC FN-400_MCS MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE JET FIN
Tags: JetFin, NewFin, Floaty Feet, Snorkeling Fins, Dive Fins, Diving Fins, Scuba Fins, Scuba Spit Fins
SCUBA GEAR TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Material: rubber
- Proven design
- Choice of combat and tactical units around the world
- Used by instructors and diving professionals.
- Excellent maneuverability and comfort in ventilated fins.
- Durable rubber construction
- Provides great speed and minimal effort.
- Water flow - through the vent when down - Fining's bite stroke.
- Air vents reduce pressure, reduce leg stress.
- Vent angle reacts as Solid Blade in Up-Stroke.
- Up-Stroke provides maximum power and thrust.
- Adjustable rubber fin straps, strong and durable.
- Metal buckle for bulletproof reliability.
- Adjustable heel strap secures straps for easy preparation before diving.
- Diving equipment OEM and ODM are available.
- Diving equipment customization
- Manufactured by: Aquatec